- If you have not registered but paid for your booth please register ASAP
- If you registered and didn't PAY your booth, Unfortunately it is not confirmed.
- Anyone interested in then vending after the deadline. Your business will be placed on a waiting list.
Thanks everyone for your support we appreciate you all
We are looking froward to over 200 vendors from New York state and outer states, 5 workshops, 2 Conferences & exceeding 2019's 5,000 + guest in attendance . Vendors are constantly reconnecting trying to secure their vendor booths and our email list is growing with guest anticipating our return. We are also proud to announce that we will be following all recommended precautions and protocol for Covid19 to ensure the safety of all guest.
" Small Business and Wellness " is the theme of this years Capital of New York State Black Expo.
Each year our expo finale is our CNYS Black Expo Gala which serves as an opportunity to honor and celebrate local change makers and leaders. This is a formal awards event that is hosted the evening of the expo . In the past this closing celebration has proved to be a place for locals to fellowship with the community leaders and to hear empowering words from our keynote speaker. The expo will also provide an opportunity for local small businesses and community-based nonprofits to build relationships and exchange information, encouraging collaboration and new business prospects across the Capital Region and nationally.
The organizers of our Expo are promoting positive black culture and healthy living through this one-of-a-kind forum. When you attend our event, you'll be:
- Educated-you'll have the opportunity to hear success stories from a panel of speakers.
- Enlightened-you'll have the chance to learn from other local business owners and leaders.
- Inspired-you'll find new ways to improve your business and your community.
Need another reason to attend the CNYS Black Expo? We're trying to raise funding for scholarships to help the next generation of local and world leaders achieve their goals. Think of your attendance and participation as investing in that next generation.
it is active marketing directly to Company Decision-Makers who are specifically searching for products & services just like yours.
CNYS Black Expo isn't just for business owners-bring your whole family to the 2021 Expo.
We have activities for guests of all ages to enjoy. The local
businesses and artists showcasing their products and sharing their talents will appreciate your support, too.